It’s #BlogAlong time. 2 out of the 3Girls have already put their posts up this week and the 3rd one is finally ready with her story too. By the way, love the snapshots of Russia and Turkey, girls! Have you all seen them yet?
This month’s theme is a Photo Essay, and we aim to please you by writing less and visually trying to blow your mind. In a small way maybe.
While I haven’t been to anywhere as exotic as where the others went gallivanting, Melbourne does have some delightful festivals up its sleeves. Recently we visited the Dandenong Night Lantern Festival, where 30+ chinese silk lanterns were on display in the evenings, and what a sight that was. What amazed me was that each display was bigger and brighter than the previous one, and none of it was shoddy. Gorgeous and brightly lit pieces were such a highlight of the night, pun intended totally.
Sharing with you some of the pictures Arjun Singh took. And kinda showing off his some work too. Two birds. One stone.
Less talk. More pictures.
Can’t wait to show them all to you
The theme this month is … A Photo Essay!!!
So come join the party guys. Show us your photos, take us on a visual journey; your favourite city, a romantic restaurant, picnic by the lake…we’d love to see it all!
To #BlogAlong with us, here’s what you have to do:
- Publish a new post or share with us an old post, if you will, on the monthly theme
- Link for posting remains open from the first Sunday of the month to the following Sunday, till midnight
- Don’t forget to include the #BlogAlong badge in your post. In order to get the code, click on the 3Girls and a #BlogAlong image in the sidebar on my blog or here itself, and it will lead you to the image URL
- We would also appreciate if you link back to your hosts, and follow us too. You can find me on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, and ofcourse on WordPress :)
- Join the party by clicking on the inlinkz button below any of our posts, and adding your post to the blogroll
- Comment on each others posts and spread the love
- Promote yours and others posts on social media using #BlogAlong with the 3Girls
The link-up will remain open from Sunday, the 4th of October till the following Sunday, 11th October!